The society gives several awards for publications on different topics in Botany. The laureates are announced during the scientific meeting of the society and are invited give a short lecture.
- the Émile De Wildeman award for tropical botany
- the Léo Errera award for plant physiology, morphology, genetics or molecular biology
- the François Crépin award for publications on flora and vegetation of Belgium and neighbouring regions
- the Émile Marchal award for mycology, microbiology or phytopathology
- the Young Botanist awards for the best MSc theses in botany